The availability of sufficient financial funds during the travel to and stay in Georgia shall be confirmed by one of the following documents:
- An invitation by which the inviting party confirms that it will provide the alien with the funds sufficient for travel to and stay in Georgia;
- A document confirming that the alien will cover from own funds the expenses necessary for travel to and stay in Georgia;
- A statement of the alien’s bank account for the last three months;
- An employment verification letter indicating the amount of salary;
- A sponsor’s letter;
- A document confirming receipt of a grant/study financing;
- A document confirming existence of scholarship;
- Any other document confirming availability of financial funds.
The minimum amount of sufficient funds for travelling and during the period of stay in Georgia for the issuance of a long-term Georgian visa shall be five times of the minimum living wage established in Georgia on the day the visa application was submitted.